Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Sideshow SDCC exclusives...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member gooball's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2004
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is there anyone here who's going to comic con that are not interested in vampire Angel? If so, I'd really appreciate it if you could help me out. I'd pay you well in advance of the comic con.

    Obviously bergponch has first dibs, but if there's more than one person who can help out that would be fantastic [img]smile.gif[/img] .

    The exclusives do look great...

    <font color="#dedfdf" size="1">[ June 19, 2004 01:24 AM: Message edited by: gooball ]</font>

  2. #12
    Inactive Member werewolfoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2004
    Posts
    1,216
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like the way Sideshow is doing it.....

    although I don't like the Vamp Angel. I think for 12" figs, those vamp heads should've been accessories. For 6 inch figs, variants/exclusives like that are acceptable, since it's much easier to collect all of them if you want to, but 12 inch figs are just too damn expensive for that type of thing.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member profbobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2004
    Posts
    209
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    1 per person ... I hope my hookup wasn't planning on getting Nazi Kroenen. It's not the end of the world if he was, but dammit ... I really want one.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Master chief's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15th, 2004
    Posts
    192
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Arg! I want my nazi Kronen!

    E-bay here I come.

    Secondary comic shops, here I come.

    Shitload of money, here I come.


    [img]frown.gif[/img]


    I fucking hate exclusive shits. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member shaithis77's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good for them!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •